Body Care( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Body care during pregnancy
Pregnancy is one of the toughest stages of your life. You think a lot about your baby’s growth and ensure if the little one is getting sufficient food or not. We understand that you want the best for your baby but it's important to look after yourself too. If you don’t take care of yourself now, later on you’ll definitely struggle more.
Problems that a Woman Faces during Pregnancy
• Vaginal discharge
• Stretch marks
• Skin changes like acne and breakouts
• Lack of energy and fatigue
• Strange dreams because of anxieties and lack of sleep
• Changes to hair during pregnancy
Now is the time to start taking care of ourselves too and there’s no one better than Clovia when it comes to problem-solving products. Clovia is back yet again to pamper you during your most memorable phase of life.
Body Care Products to Treat Pregnancy Problems
Clovia got the perfect solutions to all your problems, shh..let the magic begin. The below mentioned products will surely take care of all your problems:
1. Clovia Botaniqa Deep Hydrating Body Butter
2. Clovia Botaniqa Nourishing Body Butter
3. Clovia Botaniqa Calming Body Butter
4. Clovia Botaniqa Deep Hydrating Body Wash
5. Clovia Botaniqa Energising Body Wash
6. Clovia Botaniqa Calming Body Wash
7.Clovia Botaniqa No Stretch Marks Oil 13-in-1 Formulation
Benefits of Clovia Botaniqa Body Care Products
1. Clovia Botaniqa Deep Hydrating Body Butter:
This hydrating body butter softens skin and makes it feel hydrated and gives a soothing effect. It clears and detoxifies the skin, also improves the elasticity and reduces the appearance of scars. This body butter removes blemishes and evens out skin tone while making the skin look youthful.
2. Clovia Botaniqa Nourishing Body Butter:
Gently cleanses the skin and leaves you with glowing and refreshed skin. This body butter promotes smoother & softer skin. It moisturizes skin and gives an energising effect. This body butter lightens dark spots and evens out skin tone while making the skin glow naturally.
3. Clovia Botaniqa Calming Body Butter:
This calming body butter soothes dry skin and gives a calming effect. It also lightens dark spots and reduces the appearance of scars, marks and promotes healthy skin. It even out skin tone, moisturises skin, and makes it glow naturally.
4. Clovia Botaniqa Deep Hydrating Body Wash:
It softens skin, makes it feel hydrated and gives a soothing effect. It removes dead skin and rejuvenates the skin making it glow. This body wash removes blemishes and evens out skin tone while making the skin look youthful.
5. Clovia Botaniqa Energising Body Wash:
This body wash softens & hydrates skin, making you feel energised. It lightens scars & blemishes and makes your skin healthy. Promotes collagen production, improves skin texture and makes it glow.
6. Clovia Botaniqa Calming Body Wash:
It moisturises skin, cleanses clogged pores, and soothes the skin. This body wash calms sensitive and damaged skin, helps in reducing the appearance of scars. Also, it promotes a clearer skin and brighter complexion.
7. Clovia Botaniqa No Stretch Marks Oil 13-in-1 Formulation: Moisturises skins and reverses signs of aging. Helps promote collagen synthesis and encourages the skin cells to bind together better. It treats dry and itchy skin and helps increase skin elasticity. Lowers premature aging of skin and lightens dark spots. Reduces appearance of stretch marks and improves skin texture. Helps retain youthful skin and smoothes out wrinkles. Nourishes, moisturizes, and calms sensitive skin. Improves blood circulation and soothes pain and irritated skin.
Tips on the Application of Clovia Botaniqa Body Care Products
Firstly make sure to do a patch test before using the product.
● Take a small amount of body butter and apply it after each shower and massage your body gently for a soft and supple skin. .
● Pour a dollop of the body wash on a soft loofah or sponge or washcloth. Squeeze and squish gently till the lather begins to form. Massage gently all over the body. Rinse off thoroughly. .
● Take a few drops of stretch mark oil and apply it on the affected area and gently massage using fingertips till it sinks into skin. .
Yet, despite the challenges that make motherhood so hard, you can not measure the amount of joy you feel with your kids. Now it’s time to relax while these products take care of your problems. .
Q-1. Can I apply body butter on my face as well?
A-1. The body butter is an exceptional moisturizer, it doesn't hurt to try it on your face. As long as you don't experience any rash or irritation due to certain ingredients that are present in it, then it will surely restore radiance and moisture to your face.
Q-2. Is the body wash safe to use in pregnancy?
A-2. Your skin becomes extra sensitive during pregnancy so it’s important to make sure you use a chemical-free body wash. Body scrubs and exfoliants can cause micro-tears on your skin, which leads to irritation and also makes it easier for chemicals to be absorbed into your skin. So just make sure to use a body wash that contains natural ingredients.
Q-3. How are butters different from body lotions?
A-3. The difference between these body butter and body lotion is that body butter contains extra oils thus giving it a thicker consistency than a regular body lotion. You can choose according to your skin type. Those with extra dry skin can benefit more from body butter than lotions.