Tops & Camisoles( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Tops & Camisoles Online
Needless to say, sleep tops and camisoles are one of the best attire to have for peaceful sleep. And these styles are good enough to wear outside your bedroom and even at home. The camisole can be paired with many other outfits. As they are crafted with the comfiest fabric you won’t want to get out of them. Our wide range is available for everyone in all sizes. At Clovia, you will be spoiled with sleep tees and camisoles available in a wide range of fabrics and prints. So, what are you waiting for? Be ready to be a gorgeous sleeping beauty!
Need of Sleep Tops & Camisoles for Women
It’s pretty simple, just like you need glam outfits for a party, and fitness gear for the gym similarly you need cosy attire to dose off peacefully. You can’t even imagine yourself sleeping in a corset, right? We at Clovia understand that each woman has a different preference for sleep attire. To cater to every woman's preference, we have included a variety of designs and styles in our range of sleep tops and camisoles.
Style of Women Night Sleep Tees
When it comes to the variety of styles available in night sleep tees, Clovia is here to pamper you with its myriad collection of sleep tees and camisoles. Take a look at what we have to offer:
1. Short sleeved top: The perfect pick for hot weather, these short sleeved tops are made of premium cotton fabric and are high on comfort to help you fall in a comfortable, hassle-free sleep.
2. 3/4th sleeved top: If you are looking for tops that can be your companion for the rainy season or the light windy weather, a sleep top with a ¾ sleeved top can be your best bet.
3. Full-sleeved top: If you are one of those who love to switch on the AC even in winters and snuggle warmly in a blanket, then these full-sleeved tops are apt for you. These will not only keep you covered and cozy but will also assist in amplifying your style factor with their cute and trendy prints.
4. Tank top and camisoles: Having a collection of tank tops and camisoles will keep you sorted for your gym attire and can also double as a nightwear option. As they are designed without any sleeves, they are high on comfort and wearing these, you can peacefully drift off to sleep land.
Tips To Choose A Camisole Slip
While buying a camisole make please keep the below points in mind.
- Always go for cotton.
- Stick to your size.
- Never buy a free size cami if that’s not your size. It’s gonna lose with time and look ugly later.
- Check neckline, sometime camisole’s neckline is too deep and that creates a modesty issue.
- There are a lot of variations of camisole available on market such as square neckline cami, round neckline cami, racerback cami and halterneck cami. As per your outfit, you can select any one or can purchase all of them.
How To Style A Camisole?
- First thing first, wear a seamless bra under your camisole. This will give you a polished look.
- Pair your camisole with a blazer or jacket whichever suits you best.
- Wear it with your favourite skirt for a modern feminine look.
- Style your camisole under a shirt and pair it with ripped jeans for creating an unexpected look. You can mix and match and see what looks amazing on yourself.
Aren’t you already in love with the collection? So, what are you waiting for? Just add them to your cart and make them yours. Happy shopping!
Q1. Can you wear a camisole without a bra?
A1. Of course. However, if you have heavier breasts, you might need the support and comfort offered by a bra.
Q2. Is camisole a bra?
A2. No. However, you can find a padded variant of camisole. It’s like another version of a sports bra with longer length. It’s super relaxing and comfortable.
Q3. What’s the difference between a camisole, a tank top, and a spaghetti top?
A3. Like we mentioned above, a cami is a shorter version of chemise. Its more dressed up version is a spaghetti top with noodle straps. Lastly is a tank top that has broader shoulder straps.
Q4. Can you wear a camisole in public?
A4. Yes, Like we mentioned above, they come in trendy styles and prints. There is no reason why you shouldn’t wear them in public.
Tops & Camisoles Price List
Tops & Camisoles
Assorted Tank top