Night Dress & Nighty( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Night Dress Online
The Importance of Night Dress
Can you imagine slipping in your bed in a bodycon dress? We are sure not. What you can picture in your mind is a loose, breathable & comfy night dress that allows you to stretch and relax while you lay on your bed. Perfect idea for a bedtime bliss, isn’t it?
Thankfully, with our ladies nighties online, you can bring your dreamy indulgence to life. Our dresses are the perfect combination of style and comfort, thus promising you an amazing bedtime routine all year round. Plus, we have a plethora of designs in each category that you will be spoilt for choice.
How to Pick the Right Night Dress for Women Online?
Choosing a night dress can be a bit overwhelming at first and if you have no idea how to get started, we are here to your rescue. We have enlisted a few things that you can take into consideration while shopping in order to make the right purchase.
1. Fabric: The first and foremost thing that you need to consider is the fabric. If you want to get a buttery smooth feel, pick satin nightdresses. On the other hand, if you like your nightwear to be breathable, choose cotton or plush modal fabric.
2. Weather: The second important thing is the weather. In summer, you should stick to short night dresses crafted with premium cotton fabrics or the fabrics blended with cotton. On the other hand, in winters, you should go for heavier fabrics, like satin, twill or velour.
3. Mood: Not many women pay importance to this, but your mood has a significant impact on your choice. For instance, if you’re on honeymoon, you should look for lace nightdresses and babydolls. Similarly, if you want to host a slumber party with your girls, comfy short styles will just be the right choice.
What are the types of Nightdresses?
The world of nightdresses is huge. Here, we have narrowed down the list to some of the most common styles.
1. Cotton Nightdress: For Indian ladies, these are a go-to pick. They are not only extremely stylish, but also super breathable, making a popular choice for hot & humid weather conditions.
2. Long Satin Nightdress: Nothing screams luxury louder than satin. Slip into a butter-soft nighty after a hectic day and experience luxury like never before. Trust us, it feels no less than a paradise.
3. Cotton Nighties with Robe: If you live in a conservative family, you might refrain from going out of your room in a nighty dress. Here, a cotton ladies night dress with robe works as a great alternative. The dress provides the much needed comfort while the robe allows you to move around comfortably, so that you can do your daily chores with ease.
4. Satin Nightdress with Robe: Whether you spent a special night with your better half or simply want to pamper yourself, this is exactly what you need. It provides you utmost comfort and the robe wraps you around luxuriously, hiding your pretty little things.
5. Lace Night Dresses: If you want to raise the temperature an d look fabulous even when you’re sleeping, lace picks are definitely your thing. They show the right amount of skin while being super-sexy and feminine at the same time.
6. Short Nightdresses: One of the most stylish slumber party approved picks is the short nighty dress. It is literally every fashionista’s go-to pick when she wants to dress to bed or have a sleepover with their girl gang.
7. Nighty Sets: These are the best option for men who are not sure about what to gift their lady love. These sets include multiple sultry pieces that are sure to make her feel special and sexy.
Now that you have gained significant information, it’s time to add a few nighties to your closet. We have also enlisted a few frequently asked questions just in case!
Q1. What’s the best nightdress for my honeymoon?
A1.For occasions as special as a honeymoon, satin & sheer babydolls are the best pick as they keep the excitement going. Even better if they have sultry lace details and slits.
Q2. How often should you wash your night dress?
A2. It depends on your usage. If you wear different nighties each night, wash them once in every week. On the other hand, if you slip into the same one both during day & night, you should probably wash them after every wear.
Q3. What is a night gown dress?
A3. A night gown is basically a long night dress usually crafted from cotton for utmost comfort & breathability. It is best suited for women who want higher coverage than the regular ones.
Q4. Why do ladies wear nighties?
A4. Like mentioned above, your regular clothes don’t allow you enough freedom to move or provide ample breathability. On the other hand, night dress gives you enough room and doesn’t stick to your body. It also keeps a check on your body temperature, so that you can be at utmost ease.
Nighty & Night Dress Price List
Nighty & Night Dress