What is a nursing bra?
Precise kinds of innerwear are a must both during pregnancy and lactation. Feeding bras or nursing bras have an extra room already provided in them that compensates the enlargement of breasts during these times. They even have individual flaps on the cups which can be easily opened and closed for breastfeeding the child.
How to find the best fit?
• For the band size- Measure around your body, just under the arms, with a measuring tape. If the measurement is an uneven number, round up to the next even number.
• For the cup size- Take a bust measurement around the fullest part of your bust, using a measuring tape. Be sure the tape is flat against your back and level all around your body.
• Signs of a good fit: The cup conceals your breast with no "spills out." The band is level all the way around and not riding up in back.
• Try them on- This is the only way to be sure that you've found a bra with a good fit.
• Or better take Clovia’s two minutes fit test.
How to buy a nursing bra online?
Clovia realises that in today’s world, women sitting at home raising babies is a passé. Hence, here we come with a range of nursing bras for the working and non-working women with the convenience of bra online shopping. Let’s check some of the benefits of this range.
Open flap design
Nursing a baby while you are out somewhere can be sometimes a little difficult as keeping your modesty intact can become an issue. While searching nursing bra online, you will find that only a small portion of the cup can be removed for breast feeding. But with us, you can find nursing bras or feeding bra where the major portion of the cup comes off. The only reason for this designed is to facilitate the baby’s comfort as they can become really fussy when feeding.
Now, one of the biggest issues faced by feeding mothers is secretion and, this can happen anywhere. While you may try to hide this under your hand or a cloth, but self-consciously you will always keep on thinking about it. Now, our feeding bras or nursing bras have been designed with absorbent fabric on the inner lining thereby making life a lot easier for feeding mothers.
Wide seams and cushioned straps
I have heard many mothers complain about heavy breasts while they are feeding and this can be a discomfort when you are wearing a normal bra. The straps keep on digging deep on your shoulder bones making it sometime completely impossible to move due to the pain. Keeping this in mind, we at Clovia have ensured that the straps are cushioned with soft fabric and tricot lining making the feeding bras absolutely painless. Along with this, we have also made the side seams wide to ensure better support and fit.
Shopping for feeding bras or nursing bras can range anywhere from a confusing to an irritable to an ‘alright’ (while with friends, of course) experience. But now you know a fair idea about nursing bra available for online shopping at Clovia. Take out the discomfort from feeding your baby and let your little one’s smile reach your lips.
Congrats for the new born!