Sports Bras( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Buy Sports Bra Online
Sports Bra: A Mandatory Part of Your Fitness Routine
Today, everyone aspires to have that toned and fit body, which is why so many of us hit the gym or attend yoga classes frequently. With that, also comes the responsibility of wearing the right clothing items, especially a sports bra for it plays a focal role in improving your workout. It helps reduce discomfort and spillage during those vigorous sports sessions, providing you utmost ease and comfort, especially during jumping, running, and stretching. Some good quality ones also provide excellent lift and enhance bust shape. Let’s jump into the benefits of wearing a sports bra in detail below.
Benefits of Wearing a Sports Bra
There’s no denying that a sports bra is a staple for every fit woman out there and for good reason. Here’s why.
1. Comfort: Indulging in physical activities leads to a lot of jiggling and bouncing of breast tissues that can hinder your workout. A sports bra is sturdy and keeps your breasts in place, so you can break those muscles without discomfort.
2. Retains the shape: Working out in a normal bra can cause your breast tissues to stretch and gradually sag, losing their shape. Sports bras are designed to keep your breasts in place, therefore not causing your breast tissues to break or stretch.
3. No pain: A conventional bra can cause too much movement of breasts, eventually leading to pain. A sports bra, on the other hand, gives a firm lift, so you can exercise as comfortably as possible without any pain.
Tips to Choose a Sports Bra
The world of sports bras can seem daunting and confusing at first, but with a few details, you can easily pick the ideal one for yourself. Here are some of the things that you should take into consideration to make the right choice.
1. Fabric: When shopping for sports bras online, it is significant to select the fabric carefully. Any fitness routine you adapt will release a lot of sweat out of you, so stick to a sturdy fabric that wicks away the moisture.
2. Cup Size: Adjusting the bra in the gym or while walking on the treadmill can be super awkward due to pinching and twitching. Therefore, make sure you get a sports bra that provides correct balance to your breasts and uplifts them, like a sexy seamless push-up sports bra.
3. Straps: One of the most neglected parts of a bra is its straps when it should really be the other way round. When you shop for a sports bra, make sure its straps are adjustable, so you can fit it as per your comfort while stretching or during those strenuous cardio workouts.
4. Support: For any fitness enthusiast, getting adequate support from the bra is important. A sports bra is mainly classified into three impact levels, so you can choose the sports bra depending on the level of support you need.
• High impact- For vigorous workouts such as running, biking, or zumba, you should go for high impact sports bras. They usually have wide bands and adjustable straps with high compression cups.
• Medium impact- If you are up for hiking, cycling or skiing, you can opt for medium impact sports bras. They have a little compression with wide bands and straps for adequate support.
• Low impact- If you’re into yoga, strength straining, or simply walking, low impact sports bras are a great bet. They typically have narrow straps and bands to support your chest.
5. Fit: Last but not the least, you need to consider the fit of your sports bras. A well-fitted sports bra can be checked by –
• Jumping to make sure it reduces bounce and has no spillage.
• 2 finger test to make sure the straps are neither too tight nor too loose.
• Adequate back support, either multiple hook closures or a racer back.
Now that you know what features to look for in sports bras, it’s time to make the most of your workout with Clovia’s activewear range. From the premium fabric to the level of comfort, we have everything to keep you covered.
Sports Bras FAQs
Q.1. What is the difference between a sports bra and a normal bra?
A.1. A normal bra provides adequate support for everyday wear but isn’t supportive enough for high intensity workout that requires jumping, running and other strenuous activities. For that, a sports bra is a must-have to provide extra support and reduce jiggling and bouncing of breasts while working out.
Q.2. What sports bra to choose for workout?
A.2.Sports bras are usually available in low, medium & high impact levels. Depending on the level of your activity, you can pick a bra to provide adequate support. For example, a low impact one would be fine for yoga practice, but not for zumba or any other intense workout.
Q.3. Which sports bra should I wear to gym?
A.3.If you’re someone who works out at the gym then you should pick a medium impact or a high impact sports bra.
Q.4. Is it good to wear sports bras daily?
A.4.Sports bras are designed to give a snug fit to make sure the breasts stay in place while working out. These bras are meant to be worn for a couple of hours while you work out. Although, if you do feel comfortable wearing them, you can consider them as a good lounging option too.
Q.5. How long can you keep a sports bra on?
A.5.A lot of women claim to practically live in their sports bras. That could be because of the added support & comfort they offer. There’s no restriction on how long you can keep it on unless it’s been all sweaty after a workout. In that case, you should change for hygiene reasons, but otherwise you can switch your normal bra with a sports bra as per your comfort.
Q.6. Can my yoga bra and running bra be the same?
A.6.A yoga bra can be a low support sports bra while a running bra should be a medium to high impact one to reduce and control the jiggling of breasts while running.
Q.7. How to care for your sports bra?
A.7.Bras are the most intimate clothing in your wardrobe and a sports bra is used more often than other bras. You should wash it after every use. Use a mild detergent and lightly rinse under water. Prefer hand wash over machine wash.
Q.8. How Often You Should Be Replacing Your Sports Bras?
A.8.You should replace your sports bra if
• It has lost stretch
• It has been overused
• If your body type has changed
Sports Bras Price List