Push-Up Bra Collection( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Push-Up Bras Online
In life, sometimes all you need is a little push to be the best version of yourself. If you’re not happy with how your breasts look and have always craved for fuller breasts, we are here to your rescue with our wide range of push-up bras that provide just the right amount of lift and support to your breasts, enhancing their shape and cleavage. They can literally do wonders by giving you that flattering silhouette.
The Use of Push-Up Bras
The basic function of a push-up bra is to push your breasts towards the centre, giving that gorgeous cleavage. It helps increase the volume of your breasts visually, boosting your confidence level. The amount of push is further dependent on the thickness of padding.
That said, push-up levels are categorized into three types- Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3.
• Level 1: Level 1 push-up bras have a very light padding that simply provides a gentle lift, resulting in a more natural look. These are a great option for people who either have semi-full or full breasts, but simply want a more rounded shape.
• Level 2: Level 2 push-up bras provide a moderate lift. If your breasts are widely placed, this is your best bet. It will you give that amazingly attractive cleavage and lift.
• Level 3: If your cup size is small, but want that extra oomph, level 3 push-up bras are totally your pick. They add tremendous volume to your breasts, perking them up in a gorgeous manner. However, if your breasts fall under the full or semi-full category, these are a big no-no.
The Different Styles of Push-Up Bras
• Regular push-up bras: Regular push-up bras are crafted with usual fabrics, such as polyamide and cotton. They are the perfect partner to your everyday outfits.
• Lace push-up bras: Lace push-up bras are undeniably a must-have for every bridal trousseau. They are ultra-romantic and feminine, making them a perfect pick for those passionate nights.
• Strapless push-up bras: If you want to wear strapless and off-shoulder outfits, strapless push-up bras are your thing. You can rock all your party outfits using strapless push-up bras with ease.
• Stick-on push-up bras: Stick-on push-bras are like silicon bras, but they are crafted using fabric. They include a lace up detail at the front, which allows you to take control of the push-up level.
Shop Push-Up Bras from Clovia
No matter what your breast shape or size is, we got your back. We not only have a wide range of levels and styles of push-up bras online to choose from, but also a plethora of bridal and casual designs to suit your preference. We ensure that our push-up bras for women are crafted using finest of fabrics that complement your body perfectly. So, get set shop!
Here, we have compiled a list of some of the most frequently answered questions about push-up bras, just in case.
Q1. When should you wear a push-up bra?
A1. If you want to enhance your breast shape and get a fuller appearance, push-up bra is the right pick for you. It is also perfect for bridal trousseau.
Q2. What do you wear with a push-up bra?
A2. What you wear with a push-up bra is totally a matter of choice. However, it gives that gorgeous perky appearance under those low cut tops, dresses, and blouses.
Q3. What is the difference between a push-up bra and a regular bra?
A3. A regular bra provides you good fit and support. However, if you want more from your bra like perkier breasts and attractive cleavage, a push-up bra is your best mate. It pushes your breasts towards the centre gore, enhancing and uplifting them significantly.
Q4. Can you wear a push-up bra daily?
A4. As long as you aren’t compromising with the quality of push-up bra, it is totally safe to wear them daily. Just make sure you’re wearing the correct size- the one that you choose in a regular bra. And of course, choose comfortable and breathable fabrics.
Q5. Is push-up bra good for women with bigger breast size?
A5. Yes, totally. Just make sure you wear a push-up bra with light padding for you don’t want to increase bulk or cause spillage. Women with smaller breasts can certainly opt for heavy padding.
Push Up Bras Price List
Push Up Bras