Padded Bra Collection( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Padded Bras for Great Shape and Comfort
Whether you want a good uplifted shape, make them more even, or embarrassed from the nipple show, padded bras are a saviour. Apart from enhancing the appearance of your breasts and giving an attractive cleavage, they also ensure to give you the right fit in whatever you wear. So, if you want that extra boost and walk out in confidence, all you need is our comfy padded bras that provide the right look and support. We have a wide range of padded bras online that are sure to complement your need, preference as well as style.
Here, we have enlisted some types of padded bras available at Clovia.
1. Heavy Padded Bras:Women who have small breast size and are seeking to add extra volume to their breasts should opt for heavy padded bras. They will help you get a more rounded and smooth silhouette, making your figure more curvy and gorgeous.
2. Lightly Padded Bras: No matter what your breast size is, you can buy lightly padded bras without any hitch. We have a plethora of lightly padded bras that keep your modesty protected without adding that unnecessary breast volume. They are a perfect pick for women who want to avoid nipple show, without making the breasts look bulky.
3. Non-Wired Padded Bras: If you get uncomfortable with the poking of wires, non-wired padded bras are your thing. They keep your modesty protected without compromising on comfort. Feel free to wear these bras underneath just about anything and they won’t fail to impress you.
4. Underwired Bras:If your breasts are semi-full or full, you may require the support of wires. Underwired padded bras give you a gentle lift and contour your breast shape like no other. They are specifically designed to keep your bust in shape and provide ample support.
5. Padded T-Shirt Bras: Deciding what to wear under very thin fabrics can be a difficult task. However, with our padded t-shirt bras, you can pull off all your body hugging outfits without any hitch. They give a smooth, rounded, and seamless look, keeping your modesty protected even under ultra-thin fabrics.
6. Padded Sports Bras: When it comes to working out, your bra needs to be super supportive. It should allow you utmost flexibility, but comfort at the same time as you don’t want any kind of constraint either in terms of fit or material. Apart from providing the best of these aspects, a padded sports bra also keeps your modesty protected, so that you don’t feel awkward in the gym or while running. It also reduces breast bounce and other movements.
7. Push Up Padded Bras: If you have always craved for an attractive cleavage, push up bras are your perfect mate. They lift your breasts and perk up the cleavage, giving an illusion of fuller and rounder breasts. Whether you are going for a date night or partying with your girl gang, these push up bras will make you look your sexiest self.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out our padded bras today! And just in case padded bras isn’t what you’re looking at, we also have plethora of other bras in non-padded styles, such as balconette, racerback, & more in fabrics like cotton & lace to keep your #underfashion sorted. Explore our collection today!
Here, we have also enlisted some of the most commonly answered questions about padded bras, just in case you have a few doubts in your mind.
Q1. When should you wear a padded bra?
A1. A padded bra is a great option for anyone who wants a smooth silhouette underneath outfits. It gives your breasts an even shape and helps avoid nipple show.
Q2. Is it safe to wear padded bra?
A2. Yes, as long as you’re wearing a good quality padded bra in breathable fabric, you are completely safe. Just make sure you’re buying with the perfect size and fit.
Q3. How often should you wash a padded bra?
A3. Ideally, you should wash a padded bra after two uses. However, if you sweat a lot, you may need to wash it after every use.
Q4. Should you hand-wash or machine-wash a padded bra?
A4. The best idea is to hand-wash a padded bra for it helps retain its shape and the quality of cups. In case you don’t find it feasible enough, you can even machine wash it. Just be sure to use a laundry bag and maintain the right temperature of water.
Q5. How long does a padded bra last?
A5. You should replace your bra in every 4-5 months. In case the bra doesn’t wear out, you can it up to 6 months.
Padded Bras Price List