Nursing Or Feeding Bra(1 products)
Select a size
Sizes: 32F BUY NOW QUICK VIEW Cotton Non Padded Non Wired Maternity Bra ₹699
Feeding Bra And Nursing Bras Online Shopping
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful phases of life, but it also demands extra care. Well, amongst other things, there is one thing that can certainly ease your worries during this stage- nursing bra.
What is a nursing bra?
Nursing bras, also known as feeding and maternity bras, are special kind of solution bras that provide unconditional support during pregnancy and lactation period as they have extra room, which compensates for the enlargement of breasts. Their cups also have flaps on the cups that can be easily opened and closed for breastfeeding the child.
What are the benefits of nursing bras?
Apart from the ease of feeding and extra room for breasts, maternity bras have a myriad of other benefits, which are enlisted below.
1. Comfort: Maternity bras are crafted with soft and breathable cotton fabric that provides comfort throughout the day. They also have inner lining that protects the breasts even in case of chafing.
2. Cushioned straps: During pregnancy, your breasts grow in size as well as weight. Thereby, sticking to your usual bras isn’t an option. Feeding bras have wide straps that do not cause any pulling or pinching due to a result in pressure. They also have soft fabric cushioned into them, which helps prevent digging.
3. Shape: Feeding bras keep your breasts in shape even when they don’t have any pads or underwires. They are designed in a manner that lifts your breasts and accommodates them, making it easy to adjust.
How to find the perfect fit?
Now that you know the numerous benefits of bras, here are some tips that can help you find the right fitting feeding bra.
1. Calculate the band size: Measure your body under the arms using a measuring tape. If the result is an uneven number, round up to the next number.
2. Calculate the cup size: Measure the fullest part of your breasts, ensuring that the tape is flat against your back.
3. Look for signs of a good fit: Few signs like no spillage from the cups, levelled band, and no riding up from the back reflect that your bra size is correct.
4. Try them out: It goes without saying that the best idea is to try on a bra and see if it aligns with your breast shape and size.
5. Clovia’s fit test: Last but not the least, you can take Clovia’s two minute fit test that will help you determine the right size and fit without any hassle.
So, what are you waiting for? Say goodbye to discomfort and feed your baby with ease using feeding bras.
Maternity Or Nursing Bra Collection Price List
Maternity Or Nursing Bra Collection