Full Coverage Bras(14 products)
Select a size
Sizes: 32B 32C 32D 34B 34C 34D 36B 36C 36D 38B 38C 40B BUY NOW QUICK VIEW Blue Padded Non-Wired Printed Gym/Sports Activewear Bra ₹799
Cotton Padded Striped Teen Bra & Hipster Panty ₹699
White Cotton Padded Non-Wired Printed Teenage Bra & Hipster ... ₹799
Cotton Padded Non-Wired Printed Teenage Bra & Bikini Panty -... ₹799
Pink Cotton Padded Non-Wired Printed Teenage Bra & Hipster P... ₹799
Cotton Padded Teen Bra & Hipster Panty ₹699
Blue Padded Underwired Printed Push-Up Bra with Crisscross B... ₹799
Teal Cotton Non-Padded Non-Wired Teen Bra ₹349
Cotton Non-Padded Non-Wired Sports Bra in Grey ₹349
Cotton Non-Padded Non-Wired Sports Bra in Nude ₹349
Cotton Non-Padded Non-Wired Sports Bra in Black ₹349
Pink Cotton Non-Padded Non-Wired Sports Bra ₹349
Full Coverage Bras Online Shopping
What is a full coverage bra?
A full coverage bra is a bra with a high neckline that is crafted to conceal almost all breast tissue. The higher neckline avoids "quad boob" and forms a smoother line underneath shirts. Full coverage bras are accessible in various cup styles, together with molded cups, stretch fabric cups and seamed fabric cups. While full cup bra styles are very prevalent amongst women with larger or full cup sizes, many small busted women also have a preference over the modest coverage and shaping of a full coverage bra. Full cup bras are ideal for women who want to eliminate breast spillage.
Are full coverage bras only for women with larger chests?
All women have their own choice when it comes to selecting bras, but there are a lot of misconceptions which manipulate that choice. Let’s talk about the biggest misconception of all, which is that full coverage bras or full cup bra are only for women with larger chests. No, this is not true at all! The only factor that decides what sort of coverage is right for your breasts is the shape and not the size. Full coverage bras or support bras are a great option for girls who are looking for great support and shape.
What are the different kinds of full coverage bras?
• T-shirt bra - Wearing a full coverage style as a t-shirt bra works best when you're wearing a high neck shirt. Its fuller coverage enables the top edge or seam to be invisible beneath the shirt, providing a truly seam free look.
• Minimizer - Minimizer bra conceals the entire breast, and shapes it so that it's held firmly against the body. This forms a minimized look which would be impossible to achieve without the help of a full coverage style..
• Seamed – A seamless, full coverage bra works the best, but at times seamed cup bras can also be functional as full cup bras. Seamed cups, or cut-and-sew style bras are mostly made of lace, and offer a very unalike shape than a minimizer or t-shirt bra.
• Wire Free – Not just the strappy bralettes, wire free bras too boast plenty of full coverage options.
• Sports bras –Sports bras are often full coverage to defend the bust from high impact activities, sports. The material completely encapsulates the bust and holds it in place.
Find full coverage bra online on Clovia and give you the right lift and support to your assets which makes you look great in that stunning T-shirt of yours. So, you don’t have to worry about what others have said about a particularly styled bra, shop for the one which gives you the comfort and style you want.