Bralette Collection(5 products)
2 Bras @699 / 3 Bras @999
Sizes: 32B 32C 32D 32E 34B 34C 34D 36B 36C 36D 36E 38B 38C 38D 40B 40C QUICK VIEW
Black bridal longline bralette with halter neck.Crafted with exquisite lace fabric.Padded cups to protect modesty.Non-wired cups for poke free experience.Plunging neckline for low neck apparel.Demi cups for slightly low necklines.Detachable straps for multiway stylingSecured with four hook & eye enclosures at the back.
2 For 1499
Sizes: 32B 32C 32D 32E 34B 34C 34D 36B 36C 36D 36E 38B 38C 38D 40B 40C / XL XXL QUICK VIEW ₹999 ₹1698
Black longline bralette with stylish halter neck tie-up design.Crafted with smooth polyamide fabric that fits like second skin. Has exquisite lace fabric all over to enhance beauty.Padded cups to protect modesty.Non-wired cups for poke free experience.Full coverage cups for no top or side spillage.Secured with four hook & eye closures.
Blue bridal longline bralette with halter neck.Crafted with exquisite lace fabric.Padded cups to protect modesty.Non-wired cups for poke free experience.Full coverage cups for no top or side spillage.Secured with four hook & eye enclosures at the back.
Light blue marble print longline bralette with stylish halter tie up design.Crafted with smooth polyamide fabric that fits like second skin.Padded cups to protect modesty.Light blue marble print longline bralette with stylish halter tie up design.Crafted with smooth polyamide fabric that fits like second skin.Padded cups to protect modesty.Non-wired for poke-free experience.Full cups for no top or side spillage.Secured with four hook & eye enclosures.on-wired for poke-free experience.Full cups for no top or side spillage.Secured with four hook & eye enclosures.
Bralette Online Shopping
Go Stylish with Bralettes
A lot of outfits from our wardrobe often go unworn because of peeking bra band, straps, or cups. Well, thankfully we have a solution for all your underfashion worries- bralettes, which are a perfect companion for all those tricky outfits. They have evolved tremendously in the fashion segment over the years because of their excellent style as well as comfort. The cups offer a smooth poke-free experience, making them a must-have for your wardrobe. What makes these bralettes even better is that they look like crop tops, so you can style them in a plethora of ways and break the monotony of your daily outfits.
Types of Bralettes
When it comes to bralettes, there are various options to choose from. Here are some of the most popular styles that you should definitely get your hands on.
1. Longline Bralettes: These bralette tops are probably the most stylish pieces you can invest in. You can style these longline bralette tops with pretty much anything, from jeans, to skirts, to shorts, and win hearts every time.
2. Neon Bralettes: It’s time to shine and draw all eyes on you with stylish neon bralettes. Unlike regular tops, they add some sass to your outfit, making you look amazingly fashion forward.
3. Cage bralettes: Featuring a cage like design at the front and back, cage bralettes are highly attractive and sexy that look best when worn underneath those deep neck and scoop back outfits.
4. Designer bralettes: Some sexy bralettes have a designer like appeal in them as they feature stylized backs, cut-outs, keyholes, and a lot more. Don these designer beauties to revamp your attire.
5. Basic bralettes: If you like to keep it simple, you can go easy breezy with basic bralettes that come in solid and printed colours. Being highly comfortable, they are perfect for everyday wear.
6. Lace Bralettes: Take your underfashion wardrobe a notch higher with bralettes crafted with smooth and exquisite lace fabric. Having minimal sexy details, they are too hot to not flaunt.
7. Bridal Bralettes: A lot of women are now ditching their traditional blouses and now switching to bridal bralettes to complement their ethnic outfits, like sarees and lehengas. They not go get along with the outfits but also make the perfect addition to bridal trousseau for honeymoon.
Now that you know how amazing bralettes are, it’s time to add some gorgeous bralettes online from Clovia and upgrade your lingerie collection. We also have a plethora of styles when it comes to bras, such as T-shirt, balconette, cage back, racerback, and more to compliment your everyday outfits.
If you still have a few doubts related to bralettes, we got you covered with some frequently answered questions.
Q-1. What is the purpose of a bralette?
Answer. Majorly, women wear a bralette to make a style statement since it’s not your typical bra that is meant to be worn as an undergarment. It looks like a crop top, making it perfectly chic for almost every outfit. Some women, mostly the ones with smaller breast size also find bralettes more comfortable than bras since they’re devoid of pads and wires.
Q-2. What is the difference between a bra and a bralette?
Answer. A bra is an undergarment that’s primary function is to support breasts. While there are numerous bra styles available in the market, the main benefit of each type still remains the same. On the other hand, a bralette is basically a piece of fabric that’s meant to be worn over the breasts. It is usually crafted with delicate fabric in sexy designs, making it comfy and oh-so-stylish.
Q-3. How to style a bralette?
Answer. Bralettes literally scream fashion. You can either wear them alone with stylish bottoms like trousers, skirt or jeans or play layering. You can also create out of the box looks by wearing it over a T-shirt, shirt or under a sheer outfit.
Bralettes Price List