Sanitary Pads( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Buy Sanitary Pads Online
Go Rash-Free with Gal Pal Sanitary Pads
Did you know that 8 out of 10 women are troubled by rashes during periods? While there can be few contributing causes of period rashes, the major one still stands to be poor quality sanitary pads. Apparently, it turns out that not many women pay attention to one of the important things- period hygiene. Here, we try to highlight the role played by good quality sanitary napkins in improving personal hygiene.
Why Are Sanitary Pads Important?
Sanitary napkins help to manage monthly periods effectively. From improving hygiene to convenience, there are numerous reasons why you should use sanitary pads.
1. No leaks: Sanitary pads are especially designed with superior technology to help prevent leaks. You can go out effortlessly wearing them without worrying about leaks.
2. Hygienic: Unlike traditional clothes, sanitary napkins are way more hygienic. You don’t have to clean or dry them out after use.
3. Travel friendly: Sanitary pads are super portable and accessible. You can carry them on the go with ease.
4. Prevent infections: Traditional methods of period protection can make you prone to numerous vaginal infections. Sanitary napkins, on the other hand, are hygienic and offer adequate protection.
How Are Pads Used?
All the pads you find in those stores usually have a sticky cover at the bottom. You simply have to take off the cover and press the pad on the panty- the crotch area. If you’ve bought one that comes with wings, you simply have to take off their cover as well and wrap the wings around both sides of the crotch. This keeps the pad in place and avoids rolling. Once you’ve used it, simply pull it from the panty and dispose using a wrapper.
How to Choose a Sanitary Pad?
Sanitary pads come in various variants, so it might be a little difficult to understand how to pick a sanitary pad. Whether you should something thick or thin, with or without wings, regular or large size! Well, here are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Thickness: If a pad is thick, it usually means its quality is not up to the mark. Not only do they lack in absorbency, but they also show underneath fitted clothes. Thinner pads are usually more comfortable and have better absorbency.
2. Wings: We all have had those instances where the pad rolls up. If you want to get rid of this problem and experience happy periods, choose one with wings. It keeps your pad stable.
3. Size: Different days have different flow levels, which is why sanitary pads come in various sizes. If you’re bleeding heavily, you should opt for heavy flow pads. On other days, you can use a regular one that is usually a bit smaller in size.
How to Deal With Period Rashes?
While using sanitary pads is certainly a good step to reduce period problems, compromising on their quality can still land you in trouble. Poor quality pads can cause dampness and chafing due to poor material and absorbency level. They can cause itching around the thighs and groin due to excessive heat and dampness. This is why it is very important to ensure that your pad is made using super soft & breathable material, just like the Gal Pal sanitary pads recommended by Clovia.
Why Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pads?
Considering the menstrual problems faced by women, we, at Clovia, found the ultimate solution- Gal Pal sanitary pads. Super absorbent, comfortable, and extra-long, our sanitary pads help you bid adieu to all those period problems. Here are all the features of our sanitary pads.
1. Super absorbent: Our sanitary pads are super absorbent and leak proof. They are ideal for both day and night usage.
2. Rash-free: Cotton feel top layer feels as soft as tissue on skin, ensures smooth rash-free experience.
3. Extra long: Our sanitary pads come in two lengths- XL and XXL in 280mm & 320mm respectively with wider back coverage. They provide great protection against staining and leakage.
4. Large wings: Our pads stay in place and provide a great fit, thanks to the ultra large wings.
5. Ultra-thin: Our sanitary napkins are super thin to ensure you an easy hassle free period experience without making you feel stuffy.
So, what are you waiting for? Start making your periods better starting today with Gal Pal sanitary pads! If you’ve some more period related questions, we got you covered.
Q1. What are periods and why do we have them?
A1. Period is basically a monthly cycle where a woman’s body lets go of some of its unrequired tissues. These tissues are present in the uterus for the development of baby. However, when the pregnancy doesn’t happen, the lining breaks down, which is released in the form of blood.
Q2. When will my periods start?
A2. Periods usually start anywhere between 12 to 14 years. However, some may experience them a bit sooner or later due to different body types. This is completely normal.
Q3. How long do periods last?
A3. Anywhere between 3 to 7 days. If you’re getting them for shorter or longer duration, it may be a cause of concern & you should consider consulting a gynaecologist.
Q4. How can I track my period on a calendar?
A4. You can keep a handy pocket calendar to keep a check on your monthly cycle. Even better if you use our ease to use free period tracker tool. It will help you map your cycle in 2 minutes.
Q5. What if I have irregular periods?
A5. During first one to two three years, irregular periods aren’t a cause of concern & is in fact, pretty normal. However, if the cycle remains irregular, it may be the time to visit a doctor.
Q6. How often should I change my pad?
A6. Usually, a pad should be changed every 4-6 hours. Keeping your pad on for a longer time may keep compromise on your personal hygiene and leakage too.
Sanitary Napkin Price List